03.12.2013

San Diego: Week 4

Softball game at the park.
 SR500 chop
 American absinthe is gross!
 ..but they also got moonshine which is pretty good!
This one is made the old fashioned way. It has about 65% and you are just supposed to take small sips. I just had two sips which was enough to heat up my whole body..

 "Throphy Motorcycles, San Diego"
 http://freeturd.blogspot.com/
Nice dudes, with a small shop right next to Trophy Motorcycles.
It's going to be the first shop selling Kommando Magazin in the states!

We had a bbq with some guys from a car club. Most of them were mean and criminal looking mexicans.. But I never met nicer and more harmless people than those. They just had some nice toys and served good margaritas and carne asada.




Thanksgiving was nice. But I hated the fact that it was kind of over after everybody ate a bit. No big talking or drinking wine after the food.. My host brother went black friday shopping, the host parents washed the dishes (I helped) and the guests left pretty early after that. I expected more..
I guess thats one of the big differences between Switzerland and the US.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen